Saturday, January 24, 2015

Quick Thoughts - Week Three

Hi everybody! Thanks for putting up with me for another week of reviews here at Quick Sips. Hopefully people are finding out the sorts of things I will be trying to read going forward. Though if anyone wants to suggest anything, please feel free to shout out in the comments.

Things are certainly moving right along. The last week of the month is just around the corner and at this point I can predict that I'll likely have a post for every week day. I swear, it wasn't what I was planning. I was planning maybe 2-3 posts a week. But then I ran into the reality of how much is published. It's a great time to be a reader.

And the end of the month means The Monthly Round is just around the corner as well. I have many of them chosen already, but am waiting to find out what else is going to fill in the corners. Not going to lie, something might end up there that I don't review here. Don't hate me if it's the case. But I also have some other things going on, as well as some possibly good news that I can't talk about yet. But I am hoping. Hoping!

I guess people are hungry for translations, though. My review for Words Without Borders has been the most popular yet on the site and that's cool. I feel bad I didn't know about them before. But translations are great and I will keep looking out for things. I also feel a little bad because I'm fairly SFF focused and don't give as much attention to things like horror. I know there are a few new projects out that I should be paying attention to, but it is hard to keep up with everything. Not going to lie, this has taken a lot more work than I thought it would. There may well come a time when I cut back the number of reviews per week or per month. For now, we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, you've probably tired of me rambling on about things, which I would do ALL THE TIME, so I'll cut this off here and thank you all again for being awesome and stopping by.

All the best,

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment